Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

A New Beginning

Just completed my second online cardmaking class. The first class was Clean & Simple Cardmaking. This one was Creative Chemistry 101 with Ranger's Tim Holtz.  Amazing!  I found that I have many of the materials so I can now try these techniques for hours. 

Family and friends might rue this day, because they will be receiving all kinds of cards that I have created! They'll have to come up with appropriate responses to encourage my new-found hobby without giving me a sense of lack of genius on the creative side :}  After all I did state that I am a retired teacher that really never embellished that artistic gene...

I found myself unable to post technique experiments. I have cased so many others... it's only fair that I continue this journey on a blog of my own! SO here goes...

No comments: