First was the reverse stamp, colored with Stampin Up markers. I added the vellum piece and embossed with white... then added the butterfly with dimensionals.
Finally to finish the day, I tried the background stamp with versamark on the paper before I cut the squares, and embossed with seafoam white. Not as easy as I thought! Rounded two corners of each square, added a button center and completed with a banner. Then decided to add the black behind the large square, and some white dashes. Still feel like it needs something, just not sure what!
Hope to make some time tomorrow to play a little more! I did post to the Wrap Up Gallery. Next time I hope to link to this blog... Then I'll really be public!