Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Sympathies....

To me the most difficult card to relay how you are feeling is the sympathy card. A college friend's mother passed this week and here is the card I sent her family...


One of those times you're glad you have a card that you like on hand! This is one I made in OCC-Mask-er-ade using PTI Botanical Blocks and masking the edge of the stamp off. Then I watercolored using Distress inks.

It is watercolor paper with a blue background wash. This is one of my all time favorite cards ever, because the roses look so real!  I need to make a few more to have ready.... but no two are the same :) There are more details on my original post on June 2nd...

Other notes that things are very bad for my mother right now and my sympathizes to Jo and her family are related to my own situation I am sure! It has been a very difficult three years especially for Mom, and I can only pray for her transition to a better place soon.

No comments: