Pages

Monday, November 2, 2015

So Grateful ... Many Thanks

Just loving the PTI Pumpkin Patch stamp set with matching dies! The panel pattern that I used last month for a couple of cards has been my quick go-to for thank you notes...


I made several with the same basic structure, one layer then onto a base card, easy to mail! The leaves are from Clearly Besotted Simply Scrumptious strawberry set, and it works perfectly! Sponging the edges gives the panel a clear definition. I also added thank you envelopes :)


Adding twine gave it another dimension, but I don't think it really needs it. We're sending one to our son, for the Mets World Series tickets that he shared with John... the only game the METS WON!! And for our daughter's husband that arranged the Uber car into Boston...

What a great experience- from John and Johnny going to the game- to the rest of us texting all the way through it all! It was a fun family experience for sure! Grateful... and blessed...





No comments: