Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2015

First April Birthday

Our grandson, Thomas will be five this year which means so many very important things to him. First he'll go to kindergarten in the Fall, just like his brother and sister. Secondly, he'll get to be with lots of other kids his age, and I know he will love that! He is just so social...

Here's my card for Thomas...


I made a shaker card because I know he'll like to do the shaking of pieces of sparkling gold. His name is die cut with my new dies and I love how they came out!

The gold diecut for "Sprinkled" came from the PTI Shakers kit, as did most of the other stamping.  I also used Jennifer McGuire's idea of fun foam for the window to make it safer since I have to mail it. 

So the fun foam layer is between the blue front and the white card base. It really makes shaker windows easy to design for me.  The stitched rectangle was the perfect shape for this card.

I hope Thomas likes it...  Happy 5th birthday Thomas!

No comments: