Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Florida Thank You

We have been in Florida since February 21st. How lucky is that especially with a winter in Vermont like this one?  Blessed is what we are!

Our landlord is a wonderful woman from Canada, the first time we've rented from her. I hope we can continue to enjoy a great renter relationship in the future. It has been such a wonderful time here for John and me, and she has offered us the condo for two months next year. I sure hope we can make it work financially... a piece of heaven for sure! Right on this gorgeous ocean...

Here's the card we left for her...


This was a card I made in the OCC in February, one stamp set three ways. You can check back for details on how I used this PTI Flipping Out stamp and die set. I would have never thought to do the all over pattern, but love the way it came out! Will definitely make a few more of these in different colors. And the sentiment is PERFECT!

What a great way to think about February and March next year...


No comments: