Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2016

February Family Birthday: Carter

Our first grandson, Carter will be ten on February 16th! Ten already! My how time flies...

Carter is such a blessing... a real joy to watch him grow and develop. His love of baseball is infectious, but mostly it is his love of life! He so reminds me of his dad when he was his age... kind of like going back in time for me sometimes.

Here's my card for him...


I knew as soon as I saw this stamp set what I wanted to make for Carter- His language and his love of fun made me think of this! He's starting to really want to grow up and become even more cool than he is! Just love him so!

PTI Give Me a Hand stamp and die set pulled this together fast. Everyone in their family has Fitbits so I added some on the wrists. The hands are stamped directly on the card base, but the quotation bubbles are added with foam tape to give that dimension. I really wish the dialog die cut also went the other way, so I turned it around. Then using the ink pads around every cut to make them stand out from the white card.

Kids love getting to double digits, which is where most of us spend the rest of our ages! So I cut the digits out of black adhesive fun foam...  Happy birthday Carter! See you in Florida on your birthday!

No comments: