Pages

Friday, October 24, 2014

Halloween Treat Boxes

After watching Laura Bassen's video on teacher treat boxes, I knew that I wanted to make them for my grand kids at Halloween. I used SU Booglie Eyes Stamp set for the vellum "Belly Band"...




Using many different Halloween patterned sheets that I had on hand, I followed the pattern from the video to make the box. The vellum belly band is using the same  sizes that were used in the video.

I heat embossed with clear powder both the sentiment and the character stamp after stamping them in black ink. 

Then I colored the vellum with SU inks. They are all filled with M&M white chocolate Halloween treats and Brach's candy corns. Kids will love them!

I also had a nice surprise from my nephew and his wife. They sent us a wonderful DVD of my brother's 50th anniversary party from July! SO I also packaged them up 2 treat boxes for their boys with this card...



Erin is a card maker so she will get a smile at seeing the one I made, I hope! The information on this card is posted here when I made it. I have been looking for a special reason to send it!

No comments: