Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Retirements... Pretty Amazing!

Maybe because I haven't been spending much time card making... it has been so much fun! These past few days have been so relaxing for me.

Here's my latest retirement cards...


Once I looked at the SU Pretty Amazing stamp set, I could visualize this one layer card. I masked off the border and using a Distress yellow I sponged the edge after stamping before removing the mask.

The large SU Daffodil Delight yellow flower was stamped and then masked before being surrounded by PTI Bigger Blooms flowers. All of the inks are SU. The black greeting is cut from PTI Super Swoosh Die and glued on with Tombo Mono. Tried letting it extend over the masked area on the first card. Love that little hummingbird, fussy-cut and water colored with Distress inks. 


Made another one layer, and kept the greeting inside the masked off area. Here's another look at all of the congratulations cards...


Love retirement! Guess what else?

I just signed up and PAID for a Watercolor class at the Art Center! Crazy or what???

No comments: