Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

The 3 R's...REST... RELAX... RECOVER

My college friend had surgery today in CT on a torn retina. Her daughter posted on FB that all went well but I have been thinking about her all day...

So the PTI Keep It Simple: Surgery Set was a perfect way for me to channel that energy!



Matching it up with the Pumpkin Patch Set was exactly what I needed. Again I used the SU Pumpkin Pie and PTI Avocado green inks, but this time I used the greeting... Warm Autumn Wishes  from the set. I used Laura Bassen's "Rock n' Rolling" technique on the greeting with the two inks with the darker on the bottom.


The inside sentiment is "Rest.. relax... recover" from the stamp set as well as the "Healing Wishes" that I stamped on the envelope.

I miss not texting to see how she's doing! Healing thoughts, dear friend!

No comments: