Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

An October birthday

Finally I feel like I'm getting back to a place where I can be creative again, although I've certainly used all of the blogs to help me get going! I still haven't done my Halloween cards for the grandkids, but I'm getting birthday wishes and other card events started...

Our neighbor is having an 80th birthday this week... Hard to believe! And it has been some year for them... not the best health-wise. A car accident coming home from South Carolina has left him with many lingering health issues, so I'm hoping this will start a NEW year for them! Hence, the card...


Just love the new PTI Pumpkin Patch stamps and dies! I'm having such fun with them! I masked off the space on white card stock, stamped the images in SU pumpkin pie, PTI Avocado green with the Clearly Besotted Simply Scrumptious leaves, and  then added the Look who's 80! with sequins. I sponged some of the edges to make it pop a bit more. The sequins are actually hiding some stray ink spots :)

The white base is on SU Pumpkin Pie paper... Love how it turned out. The sentiment is...

"The more candles, the bigger the wish!"

And I sure hope that's true for him!

No comments: