Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

OCC Watercolor: Day 3 Free Draw

My very favorite technique... hands down... Jennifer's flamingo! I have been waiting to order a flamingo set for a while now.  To see how to break the drawing down to geometric shapes... amazing...

Here's my take:


Normally I don't use watercolor pencils... and I even own some! But this was so fun! Definitely will use this technique again!  The PTI die cut swoosh adds to the SU Curly Cute stamp of happy. 

My watercolor pencil set is an old one that I have had for ages and I couldn't be happier with the way this turned out. I did do the splattering which is difficult to see in the picture, also added some shimmer spray over the whole piece. 

This is the first OCC that I have taken that I needed no new materials to fully participate. I'm not sure if it's because I am more experienced about using what I have, or just looking forward to painting- but it has really given me so many possibilities in my own stash!



1 comment:

Contagiously Crafty said...

I am so impressed with your free hand work. I've not yet given this a try, but am very encouraged by your work. Thank you for your kind words at my blog! I've so enjoyed hoping around seeing all the inspiration from our online card class!