Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

More April Birthdays

My nephew has a birthday on April 21st, as does my daughter's husband. Johnny is my godson and my sister's firstborn. Here's my card from the Online Card Class...


This card is using partial dry embossing, with the middle of the card clear for a greeting. I used PTI's Big and Bold for Wish Big. The monochromatic theme with the cupcake embossing folder, made this one work up very quickly. The inside sentiment is "the more candles, the bigger the wish!"


A college friend also celebrated her birthday this month, and I was late for it! Here is a birthday card that I had on hand...


I made this one at a Stampin' Up event last year. I was really into their products and to be truthful, it did get me hooked on card making! I like this one ok, but wouldn't make it again.

No comments: