Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

OCC- Day 7 One Stamp Set - Three Ways

What a great challenge! And after yesterday's fun card, I decided to use PTI's Flipping Out stamp and matching die set...

Here's a quick shot of all three...


This is a partial die cut with the flip flops on the "sand" added with foam tape on top of the white card base, partially sponged with the blue water.  I added the flip flops  with foam tape atop the partial die cut.


Here I used the overall pattern from Kristina's example, choosing the middle pair of flip flops to highlight. The colors are SU Summer Starfruit and Tangerine Tango. 


The anniversary wishes card highlights the simplicity of two pairs of flip flops with lots of white space. I like the elegance of this one on black...


So sorry to see this class end... I have really enjoyed every day's activities! Thanks so much to the instructors and the participants that shared so many examples in the galleries!

No comments: