Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Valentine's Day

Again this year I made valentine cards for the grandkids and put them in the envelopes BEFORE taking pictures! So I can't document them here... I may yet decide to open those envelopes...

For the kids that can read... I made joke cards with Wplus9 Knock Knock Valentine set that was so cute! For the preschoolers, I made cards with a faux ceramic tile from the OCC #4 in Julie's lesson. I used a set from SSS Fun Images for them in a smaller size, 3x3.

The idea for John's card also comes from an OCC lesson, Debby Hughes and paper cutting...


The smart thing I did with this card, was to use self adhesive paper! It made the card so much cleaner when assembling! No showing glue on the edges. I did add some white gel dots to fill in some empty spaces though...


Without giving too many details for the integrity of the class, it was so much easier with adhesive paper! Inside I included the white embossing on "Always" ... 

Tell you what... that class was just great! So many ideas and lessons to look back on for new ideas. Well spent treat for myself!

Talk about brave...I'm also entering the Simon Says Monday Challenge for "H"... Hearts and Husband!

1 comment:

Meihsia Liu said...

Such a beautiful card! Love the gorgeous die cut embellishment. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)