Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2016

March Birthdays: Jessica

Our firstborn is turning 41 this year! She has had an incredible year of ups and downs but through it all she maintains a positive outlook with a smile on her face! I just love that about her! She has been and always will be so special in my life... I am so proud of her!

Here's my card for Jessica:


Using the new PTI Guiding Lights I got this idea from one that I saw on Pinterest. Jessica has always loved the Cape Henry Lighthouse from her days of living in Virginia. SO I made the die and stamp set match what it looks like. 

The die is cut on Tim Holtz Watercolor paper after it is painted with Distress inks to give the background color. Then I marked the card base where the die matched and stamped the image to line up. The watercolor paper is attached to the base with foam tape to give the added dimension. 


The PTI birthday swoosh die was cut in black and glued to the watercolor paper... "HAPPY" was stamped in black. Loved how it came out so much that I made several others with different lighthouses to have on hand!



Happy birthday Jessica!

No comments: