Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

July 1

My sister and her husband have their anniversary on July 1st. We have become very close over the last year or so due to my mother's condition. It forces us to take the time to connect almost every day. The burden really has fallen to my sister and I try to do my best to help lighten her load. So for her anniversary, I wanted to be sure to let he know how much she means to me.


I am loving the peach parfait color! I used the same technique on this card with the center oval dry embossed. Then sponged with Peach Parfait, the three 1.25" squares masked and sponged. Then the sentiment and the silhouettes were stamped in black. I also added the bow with peach parfait. Then rounded the corners with the corner chomper. It has a very soft look.

No comments: