Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Our Anniversary

It is hard to believe that my husband and I have been married for 42 years June 26th.  He is an original - the best husband and father (not to mention grandfather) - you could ever ask for.  I can't really remember a time when we weren't together! I have always looked to the stars and so this is the perfect time to use PTI's Star Gazer stamp set! 


The picture could have been better. I used SSS Falling Stars Die in black and put it on a white card base with yellow distress ink sponged to show through the stars. The PTI Star Gazer Addition Pack has the star chart which I embossed with gold. It is attached with dimensionals to give it added depth. The finishing touch is the tilted banner with Happy Anniversary. The edges of the banner are also gold embossed. The inside sentiment is "Love you to the stars and back!" And I really do!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Happy Anniversary! My DH & I will be celebrating our 44th tomorrow. Love this card!