Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

First June Anniversary

June is the best time for a wedding- our wedding 45 years ago included! There are two anniversaries to celebrate in June...

Here's the first...

Special friends that have shared so much of their time, energy and gifts with us celebrate this year on the 20th. We don't see them often but they helped to change my entire view of the world!


Peonies are one of my most favorite flowers- and ours are just finishing the most beautiful display ever! The smell as you approach them is magnificient! I wanted to share this with these very special people..

PTI Border Blocks stamp and die set, on Tim Holtz watercolor paper helped me do that. There is a piece of fun foam between the black layer and the watercolor paper which achieves a great sense of dimension in real life. I used watercolors to paint the block. The sentiment is heat embossed with silver... and I added the heart bling just to dress it up a bit!

Happy anniversary, Barry and Wendy! Our anniversary is next...

No comments: