Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

William is 9!

So hard to wrap my mind around the fact that William is 9 years old! I still see him as that smiling "from ear to ear" little guy! He's really into comic books and reading everything he can get his hands on as well as keeping track of his bank account. I promised that I would send some cash in his birthday card!

Here's the card...


I used designs that I saw on Pinterest to help design this card. Using PTI Superheroes and Striking stamps and dies, this is the card I came up with. The city in the background is from Altenew city skylines stamps. I also used PTI GIve Me A Hand stamp and dies.. to be honest I use them quite a bit!

The PTI comic strip die was a lifesaver for me! I will use this many times, I'm sure... I also cut it with fun foam so the card base is really a layer below. Love the dimension that gave the whole look.

Many of the pieces are attached to stand  out from the design. Love how this card turned out!



Happy birthday, nine-year old William!

No comments: