Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Get Well Mason!

Our grandson Mason, had his tonsils out on June 8th. This is the get well card that I sent him from an idea I got on Pinterest ...


Using the PTI So Striking stamp and dies, this card worked up very quickly! The two grey clouds are attached with foam tape while the sun is inlaid on the card base. The black cloud sits directly on the card base.

I used the dotted dies for the first time ever! I have had them for years and never used them! Didn't they work perfectly for the rain? It allows the charcoal paper to show through..

The greeting is gold heat embossed and sponged gold also surrounds the sun. Love how the card came out!

Put a iTunes gift card inside since I have no idea what Mason would like to do as he recuperates! Two weeks on the couch!

We're sending healing thoughts, Mason!

No comments: