Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

My Sister

My sister is destined for sainthood, ...really! She is a one-of-a-kind. I have always been blessed to call her sister... So for her birthday here is my card for her:



Her favorite color is pink and SU's Just Believe is a perfect match for her. I used a pink DSP for the bottom portion and splitting the image into 3 segments: past, present and future - makes me think of our lives together.  I "painted" the stamp with Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz and Always Artichoke before lightly spritzing. Then I stamped on a heavy weight white paper before dividing the paper into three sections.

Three hearts pull the whole sentiment together on SU Crumb Cake.

Match that up with a bottle of her favorite white merlot!  Happy, happy birthday Judy!






No comments: