Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Thinking of you...

My college roommate and I have connected over the past year after quite some time and it has been such a joy for me. September brings sad memories for her as nineteen years ago her husband lost his battle with cancer at such a young age. I have been thinking about her quite a bit lately and sent her this card...




I used Papertrey Ink's Mini Bloom coordinating stamp set and matching dies. I just love the clean and simple look of this card! The sentiment also came with the set. 

All of the flowers were stamped on another sheet of white and then added to the card base. The ink colors I used were SU Melon mambo, tangerine tango, pear pizzazz, always artichoke, summer sun, and raspberry fizz. My second photo shows the layering of the flowers. The dimension with the foam dots and round corners with the corner punch added a touch...  Hope she likes it!

No comments: