Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Holiday Cards- Day 4 One Layer Cards

Laura Bassen is just so talented and fun to watch! Today there were so many great ideas for cards from the instructors, and I settled on Laura's card, pretty much just copying it! I already have a stencil that works with her design so it worked up fast for me.

Here's my card...


After masking off the edges of the card, I placed the stencils- hills and trees and masks. I sponged Distress Salty Ocean for the sky. Using the tree spaces I sponged the green and brown trunks. Then I stamped my new $1 stamp from Michaels (love it!)... Using the SSS Falling Stars die I made a stencil for embossing paste for the snowflakes after masking the sentiment. 

Love how this came out and will definitely make a more as Christmas cards.  I may also try the PTI die from last year of the trees in a row... Bet the wreath would work too- and wouldn't a snowman look cute smiling up?!  Thanks so much Laura!

No comments: