Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas Cards- Card number five!

Last is definitely my favorite this year! I really felt like I splurged with PTI Botanical Blocks III stamp set and the dies for the blocks. But after seeing Nicole Heady's example, I knew what I wanted to do...

Here's number 5...


This is definitely my favorite card of all! The red card base has the sentiment embossed in silver. The white larger die is embossed in silver along the edges and attached to the card with scor-tape to hold it in place. Then the block is fussy cut and backed with fun foam to add a bit of dimension to the design.

Copic markers were used to color and that was the largest amount of time involved with making this card. I embossed the inside greeting "May Joy and Peace be yours this holiday season."

And that is a wrap for this holiday season... and as usual I will promise myself not to wait until the last minute to finish cards next year, but I probably will! I hope I enjoy it next year as much as I did this year...

No comments: