Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas Cards- Card Number Four

So by this time, I still didn't have the card I wanted for the grand kids! I always like them to be different and interactive if I can find a way...

So PTI Secret Agent stamp set was the perfect solution! I spy is a favorite game with all of them...

Here's the card...



Tricky, right? Each window is showing a picture of something stamped on the card base in a light brown and then scrambled with red ink. You must look with the red lens to "unscramble" the code! Isn't that lens the cutest ever???


The wreath on the front was an added extra when I had an ink mistake and needed to cover it up! I do think it looks a lot better with it!


Here's what the inside card base looks like... I also included an answer sheet :) taped on the back of the card!


The response from the kids so far has been so fun! The pictures are Mary and Baby Jesus, Santa, and a Christmas tree...

Love this set! Will definitely use it for birthdays coming up...

No comments: