Pages

Monday, December 14, 2015

December birthdays

It's hard to believe but "Sweet Baby Rae" will be one on Wednesday, December 16th! She is just such a delight that this year has just flown by! Here she is at Halloween- trick or treating as a cowgirl with her sisters...


My card for her got me started in the spirit for cardmaking! I've got to get going on those Christmas cards! Here's her card...


It's a shaker card ... Stephanie called today to tell me how much Lyla (her 4 year old sister)  enjoyed shaking the card- Just made my heart smile! The top layer is a partially die cut scallop with a corragated pattern paper bottom. It has a plastic sheet between with the fun foam layer also cut with a scallop die to fit the beads to shake. It all sits on a white base. The inside greeting says... "Enjoy your day!" mainly because I know Reagan enjoys every day!

We're not going to see her for her birthday :( but will see her this weekend hopefully to give her a huge birthday present and a kiss with it! Aren't grand childen a blessing??

1 comment:

Clare said...

Oh my gosh, this card is SO fun! I love it! The shaker really is so celebratory!