Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas Cards- Card Number Three

By now I have made about 30 cards, and I feel like I am on a roll! Now for the Wreath...

I ordered PTI Tropical Teal paper ages ago. I never really thought of it as a green for holiday cards until I saw it used on Papertrey Ink's website ...

Here's card three....


Using PTI Deck The Halls stamp and die set, this card worked up very quickly! Using Versamark ink, I stamped the wreath and the greeting and then gold embossed both. The die cut ribbon and hanger are from red glitter and really set off the colors. 

The added embellishments on the wreath are red and silver stickles and I put them in the place of the berries stamp. 

The sentiment inside is in silver, because i think it is a bit easier to read. I really fell in love with the silver embossing powder!

This was an easy card to mass produce, and being one layer was also easy to mail. I was very pleased with the final result on this one!

No comments: