Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

Watercoloring- Day 3

Today I watched the Day 3 video and got so many ideas for things that I wanted to try! I have my first project....


Jennifer Rzasa did some watercolor stamping with Wplu9 Fresh Florals- one of my favorite stamp sets too! I tried spritzing the stamps after using SU markers and was ok with the results, although I probably could have sprayed just a bit more water. 

To be truthful, I found myself stamping and forgetting to spray every time, and I really like the results with some sprayed with water and some not! Because the stamping is multiple layered, it only adds to the overall look. 

Using Distress inks, I lightly sponged the edges of the card and the oval, as well as rounding the corners at the bottom of the card. I think it makes it a softer look overall.

I can't wait to try Kristina's technique- hopefully tomorrow!

No comments: