Pages

Friday, January 9, 2015

Congratulations

Well deserved congrats are in order for our daughter, Jessica! She has just gotten her first "paying job" since her three children have arrived- eight years out of the paying work force ... anyone who has experienced the transition knows it comes with equal parts excitement and terror!

Here's my card for her:


The multistep stamp set is Altenew Vintage Rose and card is made from  Strathmore Watercolor paper. I masked off and stamped directly on it with SU Daffodil Delight and More Mustard, then watercolored with Distress Wild Honey and Scattered Straw. I used the same technique after masking for the leaves with SU Wild Washabi and Gumball Green; then watercolored with Distress Peeled Paint and Mowed Lawn. 

I am determined to get the hang of this stamp set! As you can see I still have some work to do...

So proud and excited for Jessica! 

No comments: