Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2015

OCC- Day 4 Faux Embossing

There are still some techniques from previous days that I haven't gotten to try yet, but I decided to move onto this faux embossing by Yana because I was so fascinated by it!

Here's my try...



My biggest problem was the adhesive paper! Once I ran it through the Big Shot, I couldn't get it off the card stock... There were places where I could see glue and sticky- which drives me NUTS!  So to cover some of the worst spots...


... I added 3 sequins, and stamped the clover grouping, as well as tried to make the focal point the green glitter shamrock!  Definitely need more practice on this technique!

Yana made it look so easy- I did not!

Happy St. Paddy's Day!

1 comment:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Oh, I like this idea a lot! Terrific design Obee! Hazel xx