Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014

50 Years in July

My brother and his wife are celebrating 50 years together on July 25th this year. Their seven sons and their wives organized a big party in CT that we will attended. We haven't had a family gathering like this in some years, and it was a fabulous celebration of family!

All of our children and grandchildren were able to make it! It was just such a great day...

Here's my card for them:



The image is from Penny Black and is watercolored with Distress inks. After they dried, the background wash of peacock feathers was applied. Love the results on this card! I sure hope they do too!

And I hope they have 50 more!!!

3 comments:

Linda said...

This card is absolutely stunning. Your brother and his wife will love this. Did you enter this in Make It Monday?

obee said...

I did not enter MIM because i had no PTI materials on this card...

Helen L said...

Fantastic watercolor work!!! It looks professional!!