Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

MIM- Fly Away

Here's number three...


PTI Fly Away Mini Stamp Set


This definitely is my "thinking outside the box" watercolor! I don't have many PTI sets that aren't flowers, so this was so cool! Using the Antique Linen Distress again, I then watercolored with Barn Door and the lines are totally not visible!

I used a background stamp with red ink for the dots on the white paper base. It is white 140# cardstock, my favorite! The birds are from SU Up and Away stamp set. 

Wonder how the bike would do with watercolor- or the flip-flops? Love Watercoloring... and I'm getting braver... checking out other challenges! 

4 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is adorable!! I LOVE that airplane stamp for this technique. Fabulous card.

Kathryn A said...

What a cute little red airplane! This turned out beautifully!

Linda said...

Another great card. So cute.

Sadie said...

Great cute card! That airplane turned out so cute with this technique. Love the sky with hearts!