Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

CAS3... Day 3

There were so many things that I wanted to try after watching the videos, my mind was full of ideas... I am keeping the sticky notes app on my computer to write them down as I watch the videos!

Here's my take on Day 3...


Seeing the bike that Laura Norris (#115) used from the gallery really helped me... I couldn't get it out of my mind. The lighthouse also appealed to me, because I do have the Wplus9 set with dies. Next time... 

SU's Good Neighbor set is one that I have never used and it worked perfectly with PTI's bike! Again, I used a card base and attached the white layer to it, just in case with the watercoloring :)

I even surprised myself with the results, and the fact that I loved the watercoloring. Why don't I do that more often anyway? 

Thanks Julie, for the great ideas!

1 comment:

Jean said...

This is fabulous! Wonderful stamp choices.