Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

CAS3-Day 7

Homework for class was a real challenge for me and going slowly today! The topic is coloring, something I can usually get into!

Here's my Copic coloring on vellum...


Probably because there's been so much of it... and for so long.... and more coming... that I thought of how much our grown daughter loves the first snow of the season. I die cut 3 snowflakes and the word die on the front of the card, used Copic blues on the vellum and attached it to the back. Then I stamped the word first. This card is not my favorite, probably should have gone with 1 snowflake, it would have looked better and taken so much less time!  

Ah well, live and learn... I will still send it to her next year for the first snow of the season... that is - if it ever stops this year :)

No comments: