Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

CAS3- Day 8

Free hand drawing and Copic Coloring... enough to make me shake in my boots! As soon as I saw those beautiful roses though, I couldn't wait to try! I still want to try again even after how rough these came out.. to make daffodils or lilacs...

Here's my copy...

Because the copics are used on watercolor paper, it was then attached to a card base.  Used distress ink (mowed lawn) to sponge the background... trying to make the roses or leaves look better... Not my best effort for sure! Maybe if I didn't try to make the leaves so big... or so green...

I am not giving up though... just bought some yellow copics to try those daffodils :)



1 comment:

cdoggett01@yahoo.com said...

I really like your card!! Good job! I think you nailed this challenge!!