Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

St Patrick's Day II

Ok... I know... but I had too! After seeing this guy on another card, I just had to have it :)  Here's my new favorite...



As you can see, I also splurged on the stitched circles from My Favorite Things! The PaperSmooches set, A Magical Spring has matching dies including the shamrock! I did cut the stamp and left off his arm holding the shamrock so he'd fit in the circle.

Since I was ordering from Simon Says Stamps for the Online Stamping Class, I added this to the order! The card base is Neenah Desert Storm, with a smaller circle cut. Then the patterned paper from All Seasons, is cut one size large to give a border. The inside of the card, has white cardstock cut with the middle sized of the circle set, which is the largest size I used for this card. 

The leprechaun is colored with Copics. Some of the shamrocks on the front are embossed with small dots, others are plain. The Greeting from Hero Arts CL498 is embossed with gold embossing powder. 

Love it! Doesn't he just look devilish?? 

No comments: