Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

CAS3- Day 5 Graffiti

This technique was very new to me, and a lot of fun. I am not sure I chose the best topic though, and will be trying it again. I really was wishing I had a Mom or Mother word die...


This is truly one layer.. I die cut trick or treat and the yellow moon, and inlaid both on the orange card base. The larger Boo! is embossed and the other stamps are in black or charcoal shadow inks. The witch is from SU Googlie Eyes Halloween set. 

I had to use post it tape to hold the inlaid pieces in place, setting them in crystal effects. I am hoping to take the tape off, but will let it dry overnight to see. Think I would have liked this better if I had more Halloween word to use... 

Having tried this now, I'd like to do one for Mother's Day and get a Mother or Mom word die. I have lots of words to use for that card base. I am noticing that I keep coming back to that inlay technique...



No comments: