Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2016

SAF: Floral Impressionism

Next project is with Melissa, and it's floral impressionism. I will never forget visiting Giverny and Claude Monet's studio or the Waterlillies in the museum in Paris. The whole gallery is just breathtaking!

So thinking about this task was a bit daunting. It took on a life of its own. Of all the projects for these two days, this one was the most difficult for me. And my results showed it!

Here's my project...


The white was overwhelming on my flowers, not subtle and light! Looking over the final project, I think if I had chosen lighter colors it may have helped. The paper is PTI Summer Sunrise, the die cut PTI Swoosh is in Soft Stone.

Oh well, the card works as a hello card, but I'm not sure I think it's impressionistic...

No comments: