Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2016

SAF: Starry Night

Stamp-A-Faire Project Two is Starry Night with Amy. Love this painting and the video that went along with the biography of Van Gogh was so interesting. I love this technique and did three examples, each one so different from the others!


This example clearly copies Amy's card, loving the tree silhouettes! I am loving the new PTI Big Hugs stamp and dies set, also PTI Soft Stone paper which I used for the die cut. I did the black painting with my watercolors... 

The night sky was done with Distress inks, and water. The stars are splattered white and silver paint. The card base is PTI Smokey Shadow... 


This example is so different, almost like the universe from space- So I didn't use the shadow effect, instead went to another stamp set for the space theme! The third example was much like this one and I felt like I might need to save it for another project...

What a great technique!

No comments: