Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2016

SAF: Master Color Recipe Challenge

Starting off with the first project, I was reminded of a card that I was once made for an online class. I was not happy with the result so I never sent it, but the idea was so similar to this...


... that I chose to redo it! (Kind of the idea that if someone says you can't paint- by all means paint!)

Here's the redo...




Much happier with the result starting with the fact that I used PTI Soft Stone paper, instead of white.  It is a one layer card; masking the borders, sponging and masking each color layer.

Using Wplus9 Guiding Light stamp set, I stamped the shadowed scene with Stazon Black ink. The sentiment is from SU So Happy For You.

This project makes me realize how my card making has changed over a few years, with techniques and stamp choices. Good way for me to begin, dusting off the old... making it fresh... giving it a new look!



No comments: