Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2016

SAF: Gilded in Gold

Stamp A Faire's next project was with Danielle, Gilded in Gold. I did not have the gold leaf product that she used (although it's on my wish list!) so first I tried embossing with gold powder. It was quite a process for the project I took on! I quickly turned to another alternative...

Next I remembered that I had some Deluxe adhesive gold paper from an earlier PTI order! Woo-hoo! Made my whole day!

My granddaughter Emma loves to get cards in the mail and is quite a penpal with me. She is ten years old and loves everything crafty! So my task was to make her some stationery for her writing. Here are some examples...



Using the new PTI Art With A Heart stamp set, this project was fun! Love the results... The scalloped edge was die cut and then using the adhesive gold paper I also die cut it to add above the scallop. Emma will love the gold!


The "E" is cut with PTI Alpha die, the stamped flowers are using a variety of inks that I have on hand. I love this set!


The envelope was a quick addition to finish off the stationery set. I made four different cards with envelopes. Then I became concerned that her brothers would feel left out, so I made them each one card, just in case they want to write to Grammy :)

Here they are...



William just got a fish for his birthday and Thomas has a new love of baseball! So I htink they might try a note to me...

Thanks Danielle, such a fun presentation and a great product to be looking for!

1 comment:

cards by cara said...

Great use of the SAF set!! Love your card set!