Pages

Friday, July 22, 2016

Stamp-a-Faire Eve...

Tomorrow is the day... I can't wait to take part in this fun event! My mojo for card making has been off and I'm hoping this will get me back on track. John is away on a golfing trip and I'm here enjoying no schedule except my own! So tomorrow is just stamping... stamping... stamping! Well - maybe some painting too ...

Tonight I chose a project that I'm most proud of to share before we begin. I chose Stephanie's birthday card, because I love the clean lines and it got me started after all the Christmas cards were completed. I was having a hard time getting going then too!

Here's the card...


The write up is on my blog for January birthdays. Stephanie told me how much she enjoyed the card and it made it even better! I almost chose the last Christmas card example which was also a favorite...


I loved how the silver embossing came out on the edges for this card, matching it to the embossing on the greeting. The Copics coloring came out really well, but I felt like the picture was blurry...

And I'm off to a great start!

No comments: