Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2016

SAF: Pointillism Play

The next project is with Heather and it features pointillism, which was a new concept to me. I wasn't quite sure how to make this work, but here's what I did...

Thanksgiving is a time when I always seem to need a card for family that's far away. I could just envision that turkey's feathers in lines that could be duplicated with points.

But to be honest, I had to check online to see what the colors were when that tail was spread out! So here's my little guy from PTI's Gobble, Gobble stamp and die set. I added the washi tape on the top because it felt like I needed something there!

The sentiment is embossed, the body of the turkey is added with fun foam so he's standing out from the card as is the second dialog box. The paper is PTI Fine Linen.

No comments: