Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

CAS(E) This Sketch

Another challenge to try... and a stamp set that I've never used before!



Here's my card for the first time at this challenge ...




What a great stamp set... I had more fun with this one! Clearly Besotted makes it with matching dies, although I didn't use the dies. I stamped the two leaves sections, and then added the layer stamping again where it overlapped. Next I added the strawberries.

The greeting is stamped in Stazon Black until the last "scrumptious" was a mistake that I had to cover and then embossed the word in black, also stamping the smaller strawberry and layering it on the top layer. Good save after all the other work! Ink colors are SU Pure Poppy and Gumball Green.

The larger layer is attached with fun foam which gives dimension hard to see in the picture.

Don't you just love a good strawberry?


4 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great job with the sketch -- love the vines of strawberries!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love those strawberries! Great take on the sketch!

Michelle said...

Beautifully crisp and clean, with a pop of berries! So perfect for CTS #!26!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at CTS!