Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

OCC Mask-erade: Day 5

Heat embossing... So here's the card I tried... Loved this technique!


With Debby's idea in mind, I used PTI's Superstitions Dies to mask the cats with Distress inks and again that PTI Super Smooch die... this card is for my 9-year-old granddaughter, Emma.

We have been fostering two kittens for the last few weeks from our local Animal Shelter to help get them acclimated to people so they will be more adoptable. Such hard work, right? Love, love, love these kittens! Our granddaughter Emma, came this weekend with a toy she had made just for them. They LOVED it and her! She already has several cats at her house in PA.

They will go back to the shelter tomorrow for their surgeries to neuter and then be available to adopt. Someone is going to be so fortunate to get a wonderful pet... wish it could be me! But with family allergies with grandkids and in-laws it is just too hard... Plus there's Florida for 2 months in the winter...

Blessed is what I am for sure! This class has been amazing... as have all of the ones that I have taken. As Jeb Barlett on West Wing says... "What's next?"

No comments: