Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

OCC Mask-erade: Day 4

Problem- I do not have freezer paper; Solution- Try embossing! So using Shari Carroll's idea of a masked sentiment-


I decided to try a thank you which is card I always seem to need. Didn't turn out like I wanted! The colors were too light around the sentiment... And I didn't use watercolor paper! Much different result! Instead of trashing it, I added a vellum gold embossed sentiment, some splatters and gold sequins...  salvageable!


Try again... a masculine birthday card on water color paper!


So much better! I used the SU Curly Cute sentiment and Distress inks to color wash and splatter around it. Very simple and love the look. I don't use the splatter very often, usually because I am afraid it will ruin my hard work :)


No comments: