Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Tags...

Tags are new for me... crazy, right? Everything to make cards and I rarely make tags for gifts! Well I decided to try for the Tag You're It Challenge #23...

Here are my tags...

since we give the grandkids gifts on their birthdays and their siblings "un-birthday" gifts, I left room to fill in "un" on the tags!


This weekend we're off to PA for Will's 8th birthday. Emma loves owls so I thought that would make great tags for their gifts! Ahhh... the SU owl punch! Haven't used it in an age....


The cupcake punch worked well on this tag too! I made many of each...

A new trend!

3 comments:

anja curvers said...

Glad you found the tags they look great. Thank you for joining us over at tag you're it.

Jeanne J. said...

Eek! Love that owl - so cute with the google eyes!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.