Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Happy Father's Day

Playing around with the Rounded Diamonds dies and I came up with this Father's Day card for John...

Again I had trouble photographing it ... On Kraft card stock using a pattern paper I cut out the first diamond, and stamped right on the card base the greeting. Then with the larger diamond cut from Kraft, I stamped the "you're the best and gold embossed it.

Using the pattern piece that was cut from the original piece, I cut the smallest diamond to make a frame and attached it to the large diamond! Added a little heart and "Viola!" It's a wrap!

The greeting is stamped in black and then embossed with clear powder, making it look like it has a shadow... It is from a Hero Arts set that I use all the time!

It's true... he is the best! Happy Father's Day, John!

No comments: