Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

OCC Mask-erade: Day 1

Signing up for an Online Card Class means lots of fun techniques to try! I've been watching the videos, staying in touch with the class planning to do the "homework" this week.

Day One three specific techniques that I want to try with masking paper. The first one by Kristina was so fun! I wanted to use SU Wild About You and Zoofari stamp sets to try it out. What a difference going back to wooden red rubber stamps instead of clear stamps! It was very difficult for me. After many trial and errors, I decided to use SU Unfroggetable and made a card for William's 8th birthday...


Masking the frogs and ordering how I stamped them, this is the design I came up with. William loves interactive cards, and the zipper reveals the answer to the riddle... What goes up and never comes down? ... I thought the frogs jumping up would make you really think for the answer, PTI Movers and Shakers stamps and the zipper die.



You have to pull the zipper to reveal the answer... Your age! I colored the frogs with Copic markers. The inside...


Little frog has a "jiggler" attached that makes him shake when the card opens. Loved the masking with masking paper.

Hoppy 8th birthday for William...


No comments: